On premise, server based print management and mobile printing for your printer fleet, with benchmark security, convenience and usage insights that you need to unleash productivity and reduce costs.CONTACT US
Xerox Workplace Suite
On-Site, Your Server
Xerox Workplace Suite is a complete print management and mobility platform that installs on your server for a private, secure, on-site deployment. It is licensable as a mobility or print management solution separately or in combination. Choose the features that fit your needs.
Authentication and Access Control
Flexible authentication options to unlock your printer, securely release your pull print jobs and access your multifunction printer (MFP) apps.
- Flexible card-based reader authentication option –compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards.
- Mobile authentication using any NFC, QR code or device code with our Xerox Workplace Mobile App.
- PIN-only,confirmation number or username and password authentication as an alternative login.
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
Don’t leave it to chance and have confidential documents left on the printer output tray for others to see. Submit your jobs to our secure single queue from any PC or mobile device. Once you have authenticated at a network printer of your choice, you can then view, select job settings, print or delete them as you need.
Single Sign On (SSO)
Make use of our single sign-on capability to access your SSO-enabled ConnectKey apps. Conveniently authenticate at the printer once and then securely access all your MFP SSO-enabled apps without having to remember long passwords or perform any additional, time-consuming login steps.
To ensure peace of mind, all credentials are kept safe using login tokens stored and retrieved using triple encryption within a tamper-proof software vault.
Accounting, Reporting and Rules
Administrators can set access control and print rules, and closely monitor printing across the organization with our consolidated fleet reporting and accounting capability.
You’ll get job-based reporting for print/fax/ copy/scan and monthly usage reporting available with on-premises installation. Xerox Workplace Suite also integrates with Network Accounting.
- Enable job quotas to limit print volume by users by day, week or month.
- Ability to use project codes or departments for rebilling purposes.
Universal Mobile Print and Scan
Xerox Workplace Solutions give a seamless experience across the full ecosystem of operating systems, even with complex network configurations allowing print submission over the local network or across the Internet from remote locations. Users won’t need IT support to get up and running –raising productivity for everyone.
- Provides native desktop printing (file > print) with Windows, Chromebooks and Mac OS supporting a Windows desktop client for a server light implementation, avoiding high print server traffic.
- Utilize direct print or pull print for any submission method according to your security and business needs.
- Simple job submission by sending your jobs via email, which is also great for guest users.
- Xerox Workplace Mobile App enables native printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets, delivering a simple common experience which is easier to use and easier to manage. It also allows users to geolocate the closest printer in the vicinity using GPS.
- Jobs originating from mobile devices are converted on the server to ensure against image loss.
- Initiate direct MFP scanning from your mobile device using the Xerox Workplace Mobile App for a personalized touch.
However you work, there’s a Workplace Solution for you. Xerox Workplace Suite allows the option to keep everything in your network, while Xerox Workplace Cloud gives you the flexibility to work across multiple networks and locations.
Our Content Security feature safeguards against data or intellectual property loss by searching all documents copied, scanned or printed through a licensed MFP for specific user-defined terms or text strings (e.g. Confidential, internal use only, etc.). If a match is found, an alert, along with job details and content, will be sent to an administrator for follow-up.
Xerox Workplace Suite
On premise, server based print management and mobile printing for your printer fleet, with benchmark security, convenience and usage insights that you need to unleash productivity and reduce costs.