Trusted by millions of individuals and businesses, Kofax Power PDF enables creation, editing, conversion, collaboration and eSigning of PDF files more cost effectively than Adobe.CONTACT US
Kofax Power PDF
Voted by PC Advisor as the best PDF software for business, Kofax Power PDF is both number one in the Legal Market, and the number one alternative to Adobe Pro DC. It is a true business grade PDF tool boasting a huge feature set with a familiar and easy to use Microsoft Office ribbon style interface. Create, convert, edit, share and eSign PDF files with ease on both Windows and Mac platforms.
Kofax Power PDF is also far more cost effective in comparison with Adobe Pro DC at around a third of the cost. Furthermore, higher productivity can be achieved as fewer clicks are required and tasks can be automated. This both financially enables deployment of a robust and standardised PDF package across the entire business as well as practically via Group Policy deployment.
We feel that Kofax Power PDF can add that extra level of functionality and security to a Fleet MPS print solution. Allowing both advanced processing of scanned documents and all-round better workflows for your business documents.
- Up to a 70% saving over a 5-year period in comparison to an Adobe Pro DC subscription
- 100% compatible with industry standard ISO PDF 2.0 format and all PDF variants
- Edit PDF files on the fly without the need to convert them to different formats
- Most accurate and versatile conversion of PDF’s to Microsoft Office Formats, including layout, tables, fonts and images
- OmniPage OCR engine looks at each letter in context with those around it to ensure the upmost accuracy when converting scanned files
- Automatically convert scanned forms into digital forms
- Signature workflows including DocuSign integration that track changes to documents
- Redaction to permanently remove sensitive words, phrases or automatically detect and redact sensitive information such as credit card numbers or other personal information from either individual PDF files, or from a directory of PDF files
- Automatically compare documents to identify differences, for example variations between two versions of a contract
- Combine documents and attach other document formats to create one legally admissible document
- Multi-user network collaboration workflows
- Document security workflows provide the most compliant way to eliminate, protect and certify PDF files
- Automation workflows
- Integration with many document management solutions including SharePoint, Google Drive, Therefore, iManage, Documentum, Lexis Nexis, AutoStore, Evernote and many more
- Enterprise deployment via Group Policy
- Product demonstrations and trial software are available from Fleet MPS
Kofax Power PDF
Trusted by millions of individuals and businesses, Kofax Power PDF enables creation, editing, conversion, collaboration and eSigning of PDF files more cost effectively than Adobe.